VERHOEF ALUMINIUM SCHEEPSBOUWINDUSTRIE BV
- Established in 1941
- Inventor and manufacturer of the world’s first Free Fall Lifeboat in 1959
- First supplier of Shore based gangway systems since 1966
- Reliable supplier with more than 950 gangway systems delivered worldwide
Abt. 90 employees involved in design/ fabrication/ testing/ supervision/ inspection
Main office and works located at approx. 10 km from Amsterdam
- Established 2013.
- Designer and developer of bridges and gangway systems.
VERHOEF and TECTRANS join forces as Verhoef Tectrans Flex Systems AS in May 2018.
- Aiming to develop innovative new products for the offshore-, construction- and utility industry